Are You Looking for Help?
Have you tried different ways to change or feel better but not been able to make it last?
I'm Michael Snider, Call me at 830-428-3035.
- Depression and Grief
- Addiction Counseling
- Behavioral Problems in Children, Adolescents and Teens (PARENTS, please click here)
Life isn’t always easy. Sometimes it seems overwhelming. Because of that, even the strongest people amongst us sometimes need a little bit of help to work through some of life’s more challenging problems.I’m Michael Snider and I’d like to help you feel better so that you can get on with your life - happier and more comfortable with your life, with your choices, and with where you are going. If you are looking for help to work through the challenges in your life so that you can get to the other side from where you are now, I’m here to help you. I provide a supportive, trusting and safe environment for you to get to know yourself and to understand your issue on a deeper level, so that you can make the changes in your life that you want to make. I work with:
- Adults and teens who are experiencing the pain - and negative consequences -of addiction to alcohol or drugs, and who are seeking addiction counseling.
- Women and men who are feeling the symptoms of depression or grief, such as a feeling of sadness or hopelessness, loss of interest in activities you normally enjoy, and trouble focusing or concentrating.
- Parents who are struggling to deal with their child’s behavioral problems, such as truancy, drug or alcohol use, anger outbursts, and defiant/oppositional behaviors. (please click here if you are a parent seeking help for behavioral problems with your child).
- I also work with people that experience other issues; such as anxiety, anger, or difficulties in a relationship.
Like many people, you most likely want to grow in your personal life, to be stronger, to feel great, and to live a better and happier life. I work with individuals who want to achieve this. I am a deep listener and I will hear you.
You may be a good match for working with me if you want to feel empowered in your recovery, and if you want the tools that will help you to do this. You know this is “you” when you want to experience a sense of hope in your life as you work through your issues to a positive outcome.
If this sounds like you, then I invite you to call me today – right now! We’ll talk for a few minutes so that we can get to know one another, and if we both feel it’s right, we’ll schedule an appointment to get started.
Call me now at 830-428-3035. I’m looking forward to talking with you.